- Mary McDermott
- Aimee Herubin
- Katie Wilson
- Gian Blaco
- Yohana Lopez
- Harley Hoff
- To promote ecology education to our staff and students and to assist in helping Amity High School and our greater community to reduce, reuse and recycle!
- Getting every classroom recycling bins and setting up a recycling program at the high school.
- Making posters to hang around the school to education students and staff on what can and cannot be recycled.
- Pairing with Mr. Jackson’s class where his students provide a weekly pickup of recycled material collected by each classroom.
- Pairing with Mrs. Green to recycle in the lunchroom.
- Touring Riverbend Landfill and the WOW recycling center.
- Recycling old cell phones so they and their “not so environmentally friendly parts” do not end up in the land fill.
- Developing an “Adopt a Courtyard” project where different Amity High School clubs or groups will be responsible for the design, maintenance and upkeep of a garden area around the school grounds.