We want you to have answers to important questions and we know it isn't always convenient to call the school when we are available. So, to that end, we have compiled some links that will take you to other websites that can help answer many commonly asked questions. If you need information on anything else, please contact the appropriate district or school office.
The FlashAlert system distributes emergency messages, such as breaking news or weather closure information, and news releases.
- Oregon Vaccine Requirements (external link)
- Sexual Conduct Reporting Requirements (PDF)
- Local Wellness Program (PDF)
- Local Wellness Administative Regulation (PDF)
Oregon High School Athletics (OSAA)
- Amity High School Athletic Data (external link)
2018 Summer Meal Programs
- This Summer, Meals at No Charge are Available to all Children and Teens 1-18 Years Old.
- To Find the Nearest Summer Meal Site, Text "FOOD" to 877877 or Call 1-866-348-6479 (1-866-3-HUNGRY) or visit www.summerfoodoregon.org